You're not alone. I was in a very serious, close relationship and she left after 4 years with no looking back and hasn't contacted me in months. It does get kind of frustrating seeing others working things out and your ex isn't willing to do so. Just remember no situation is the same, there are people where it took a couple weeks, some where it took a year, maybe more.

It's good to know I'm not alone! Yes, there's definitely an ex I'd like to get back with. But I guess things just aren't happening on my time table. I hate the unknown...you know? I just see all of my friends getting married--see them go back and forth with their S.O. where neither one wants to let go--and I can't help but wonder why that hasn't happened to me yet.

You are not alone. When I've gotten back together with an ex, it has been because either I ran into them someplace and we started talking, followed up with emails, and then fell back into a relationship with said person OR I have chased them (when I was younger, and only my son's dad).

It did not work out.

My last bf... he's never come back. While he has added me as a favorite on the dating site as of last week (before he *knew* for sure it was me, I will add), he has said nothing since. No email, no asking how I am, no "let's have lunch!"

Of all the ones I truly wished would work out, it is him. I see all the men on here hoping their ex gf will come back, and I wish, my ex were thinking the same.

Archived