just dont understand

i just dont understand how you can love someone one minute, then not the next. Its like my ex just switched when he met her. For a relationship so full of love i just cant believe he was over me in 2 days. Hell its been 3 months and i still cant comprehend how all your feelings can go! Has his feelings gone? Or is his new gf masking them? Will he ever wake up and see?

Give him time to realise his mistake, my boyfriend did the same thing when we broke up after being together for nearly 3 years! ( Reason for split cheated on me) He got himself into a relationship only a month after the split and 7 months on he has been telling me he realises his mistake for getting into a relationship so soon but typical of him he is still with her even though he told me he doesn't want to go any further with her "relationship wise". All i could say to him is that he cant just use her like that and he needs to decide what to do before he finds himself in a dead end relationship. To this day he contacts me regularly and we meet up nearly once a week. Im not sure if he regrets breaking up with me but only time will tell!! Patience really is a virtue!!

i just dont understand how you can love someone one minute, then not the next. Its like my ex just switched when he met her. For a relationship so full of love i just cant believe he was over me in 2 days. Hell its been 3 months and i still cant comprehend how all your feelings can go! Has his feelings gone? Or is his new gf masking them? Will he ever wake up and see?

It's a very normal process that cheaters go through. They even get angry with you if you try to interfere with him and his new love. I went through this w/ my ex husband of 10 years and asked the same question.

When I remember, I'll write back and give you a link you can refer to that explains the whole thing. It was very helpful.

I wouldn't suggest you try and determine when he'll "wake up". It's very counterproductive and may never happen.

Archived