being comfortable..

lalarose

hey!!

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for about 2 weeks and he lives far away from me so we only get to see each other 1x a week and plus I really dont like talking on the phone but I call him sometimes even though we dont have so muchh to talk about on the phone . Also, im really comfortable when were together but there are sometimes that we dont have soo much to say or do.. even though we realllly love each other but i imagine thats going to change in time we more were together .. what do you think? also, we often text but do guys like it when girls send u text messages ?

Have you ever been in a LDR (long distance relationship)? If not then things will not change until you both live closer. Most of your contacting will be on IM, e-mail, texting, and phone conversations. This doesn't work for a lot of people, but there are some couples who are patient and willing to wait.

Be aware that you both are in a honeymoon phrase. You're comfortable now... but the question is if you can stand being long distance and if this is temporary. It's really depends on how you both feel about the relationship. Lots of couples prefer closer contact.

Archived