tell my friend i love her?

hey ppl.i have a diaemma.

ive known my friend Juila since Christmas 2002 and we have grown to be good friends.we have been there for each other and been strong for each other.

both of us have been through tough times(her more than me)and we are very strong to fight them.

all the way through,ive liked her and really admire her.the thing that really set me off was when she told me she had briefly cut herself because her parents were on the verge of spilting and she was caught in the middle.i really cried whe i heard this as i cared for her so deeply.i hadnt talked to her for a while as we were very busy at the time.

its very hard for us to see each other as we go to different schools and live different livies.so i have had little chance to flirt with her or anything like that.as far as im aware she thinks of me as a friend and not anything else.

i REALLY like her and i want her to be my girlfriend.

how should i go about telling her how i feel?

I can understand how you feel cos I'm in a simliar situation and it is difficult and tricky. There is only one way to tell her, just come out with it but wait for the right moment when she's on her own.

Even if she says 'no' at least you can say you tried and you will stop banging your head against the wall, so to speak.

Good luck and don't do anything I wouldn't

P.s make sure she doesn't have a b/f first lol

well im 17 and so is she.we used to be in the same friendship group when i met her but due to arguments with her best friend,she isnt part of the friendship group no more.i kept in touch with her via phone and MSN.

i try to see her in person but its very difficult as we have different and clashing lives.but we do our best.

so yea she is same age!