help!! tampons wont work!!!

hi!! im a swimmer and yesterday i tried a tampon for the first time but it didnt work. im in spain and i dont speak spanish so i dont understant the instructions on the box. do you guyz hav any ideas that culd help??

thnx xxx emma xxx

hey emma. Putting in a tampon is really pretty simple. Just stick it up there and then when it feels like you've got it in there just pull down the head of the tampon so it goes over the stick/tube part. That should be it! Make sure you change it frequently so you don't get TSS (toxic shock symdrome- it's very rare though). Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time, it takes practice. Good luck.

i know how u feel still to this day i dont know how to use them. i dont like them. they feel uncomfortable. i think some people arent able to use them. i know my mom didnt and now me. maybe for those couple days u may want to stay outta the pool. i know u dont want to but maybe tampons might now be for you. but try i guess to get a friend to help. i know its embaracing but hey u have to do what u have to do so i hope all works out. let us know i hope this helped a lil