Women Orgasim?

Let me start by saying that I'm a guy.

When you've had an orgasm, you WILL know it. Period. Sex researchers say that the descriptions men and women use for orgasms are the same. There will be a rushing sensation around your groin, building up and then releasing through your whole body. If your release is similar to that, then you're probably on the right track. You should also know that orgasms vary greatly in intensity.

If you have to ask, you haven't been there quite yet.

The fluid discharge is NOT urine. "Vaginal Secretion" is in fact the correct term, and what it's made of is, in fact, "vaginal secretion". Ears have earwax. Vaginas have vaginal secretion (there are two types, actually, one made by the vaginal mucosa, which is continually present on a low level, and a second type that is produced during sexual arousal). It's normal and should occur whenever you're excited.

• 1 year later...

Mercutio is spot on, you WILL know. Actually, there is no such thing as female ejaculation so don't strive for it. We have lubrication and as we get excited we may release more of it, but it never releases the same way that a man's does. The G-spot orgasm is great, if you can have one, not all women can. The place that one should concentrate on is the clit, why do you think this is what they use if you want a sex change to be a guy? This is closer to a penis than people like to admit. In fact it is what develops into a penis when babies are developing (all human babies start out as females). It is our magic spot, use it wisely.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue how could say something so wrong as " there is no such thing as female ejaculation." Just because you don't doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

my girlfriend cums and cums alot... I've tasted it it isn't is urine (you don't have to taste it you can tell just from the smell). I'm not saying that female ejaculation is common but it DOSE exist.

• 4 months later...

Lennysocal,

I think you should read my post again. They are not like a man's ejaculation, we just release more fluid, it's not a one shot deal, it's a constant as long as the excitement is constant. I studied to be a biologist, women do not have an equivalent of a male ejaculation. Men ejaculate from special glands that women DO NOT HAVE! Plain and simple, we are not equipped to have an ejaculation like men do. Sorry, but you're wrong. You may have tasted, smelled something, but that something is simply more lubrication being released because she liked what you were doing.

Those websites of women shooting stuff in the air is all BS, it can't physically happen. They put water in them and they have the ability to squeeze the muscles inside to release it in a fountain, but it is not what it claims to be. Nope, just can't happen. End of story.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...