everytime im not with her i almost feel depressed

Hi guys and girls my name is David and im 14 male and live in the U.S. I have a big problem here. I love this girl who ive known for 2 1/5 years. Everytime I see her I cannot stop smiling or laughing, but everytime im not with her i almost feel depressed. I've told her how I feel and she told me she loved me too (as a friend maybe more but I havent found that out yet). The only problem is she has a boyfriend which is one of my best friends. He is sometimes abusive and makes her cry on a regular basis. It hurts me to see this and I don't understand why she puts up with it. We talk everyday using the phone and AIM. We see eachother at school everyday and go to the movies together on the weekends. I know i love this girl and I cant stop thinking about her all the time. My friends tell me I need to move on but I just cant because shes the only girl i've ever really loved. I havent slept at all this week and the only thing that makes me happy is being with her. She's the only girl I want to be with. I know I love her but the worst feeling in the world is loving someone and not being able to show them how much. Shes had a few relationships that all go from great to bad in what seems like a day. I've tried to move on but i just can't. I don't know what to do if anyone can please help me i'd really appreciate it. Thanks, David

I can think of two solutions:

Try talking to her more and see if she has the same feelings for you.

Or take your mind off of her by doing things that you love, i.e. sports/hobbies whatever. And to just be happy that you have her as a friend.