She made contact now what?

Well how do i chase her, wont she get bored, I did mesage her yesterday when we were talkin after she came back on after abotu 2 hrs and no reply, so i sent a message later on saying , ohh I give up, she came straight back with a reply with an exucse abotu being busy, what u make of that.

I'm 29 and still have no idea as to what makes a girl tick!!! there a bizarre species.... then again so are us men.

she may get bored if you give her nothing to go on - all I meant was go slow - it's like fishing you need to play the fish before you can land it (depending on the size of the hook and the strength of the line of course! lol)

(sorry girls)

oh god don't do that!

see girls really get anoyed having to guess if you want anything to do with them or not, i mean sure a little chasing would be okay, flirty chasing that is, but don't go about it like as if she needs to do the talking or you don't wanna talk, you need to come out and comunicate also. don't act desperiate, that will make things bad for you, but don't act like you would be just as happy with out her. make her feel like she makes you happy but not like you have to be around her every second of every day, don't go out of your way to say hi or anything, but do make an effort to say hi every once in a while, don't just walk by and not say anything, if you see her stop talk for a maximum of 1-2 min and tell her that you guys should talk later when you have more time, even if you do have the time just do it anyway (act like you are buisy) and then see how that works. but don't make her chase you down like the dude that is always hunting bugs bunnie that is just frustrating and she will get tired of it and want to get far away.

Well ok, she has not spole to me in ages etc, now shes let me back into her life by talking to me online, by msn, get me? Im wondering how to act etc, I want to tlak with her all the time I guess its not the right thing to do though.

Ah right.............

Hmm.......

so let me get this right: your both online on msn? - you both know the others online? and your not sure whether to message her?

hmm....

try saying 'Boo!' anything that doesn't sound to desperate - and see what happens -

well if you feel like talking to her do it, but i gave you the wrong advice earlier, the other dude was right, im truly sorry! i think if you feel like starting comunication again then do it. maybe ask her why she wouldn't talk to you for so long. and make sure she isn't just using you okay hun. sorry agian.

love QTpie87