Lol. My boyfriend broke up with me in late January and i started dating another guy (RYAN) in early March that I told you all about from my school. Anywayz, as I mentioned he broke up with me a while back.

history

he and i dated in March/April, he said he wanted to slow down on April 25th, broke up with me on April 26th (saying he still really liked me but didn't see it headed 2 marriage), considering getting back w/ me the following weekend, broke up again on the monday following (may 3), made out with me that evening after doing so and we had sex, and got back together w/ me swearing it was for real on the 5th (wed), and yet less than 24 hours later (may 6th/thurs) he broke up with me again saying it wasn't going to work and he had to break up with me. So yeah, that's 1 hell of a week!

wassup now

but anywayz, its been about 3 weeks since and he's been completely IGNORING me We go to the same school and since its small we have to see ea other around campus on a regular basis. But i don't know what his problem si but he seems to think its for the best to ignore me. Now, i should mention one thing - my mom did ask him not to contact me/be friends with me after the breakup... So he is saying that he's keeping her word to the letter. He's acting all honorable and such His friend even told me to leave him alone and i was like "WTF - i haven't contacted him in over 2 weeks!"

Anywayz, my mom wrote him and told him that she did not intend 4 him to ignore me or be a rude bastard like he was being. So yeah... even after that, he's been ignoring me and even had the audocity to return a letter i wrote him to my mailbox a week later after i stopped contacting him. why could not he have just thrown it away? YOu know what i mean?? so anywayz, his sister hates me and a lot of ppl think that she is the cause for the breakup and such... I've tried to be kind to her but she just won't budge... Whatever.

advice desired!

So my question -- can anyone offer advice on what the heck is going on?? i am so confused and really wanna go wack him over the head

Thanks!!!!!!

Celina

and yeah if i had my way, we'd still be together

I think you should go wack him over the head.

I'm kind of doing the same with someone I work with. I can't ignore her completely - I have to walk past her lots of times everyday, but we hardly speak. Why? Because, quite frankly, "it's a self preservation thing", to quote a well-known british film. Talking to her hurts, because (i) every bit of contact just re-affirms how I feel about her, and (ii) I don't want to hear about her Australian boy friend (long story...)

I wish she would talk to me - every day - I know it aint going to happen though. Maybe he feels the same - wants you to show that you really want him. So wack him over head with a big stick and drag him back to your cave - he'll either respond, or he won't, in which case, just leave him be and move on.

Dunno. Men don't understand women - I'm not always sure they understand other men either. Just some thoughts.