How to talk to sensitive girl

mx

I like a girl in my university,she does not know me very well, but i find out a lot about her. We talked several times and I realized she is sensitive girl. One of my friend said that she reacts to topics like love, friendship.Also he said she has a few friends

One problem is that she is almost invisible, rarely comes to the univer and always among friends whom I almost don't know.

Since we didnt talk much, she seems not interested in me.

How to fancy her and start serious relationships with her?

I think I am not the only guy like her, one of her groupmate always flirt with her.Maybe he is planning to start any relationship.

So I should act immediately.What do you think, Maybe I should tell that I love her(My feelings are serious). How will she react?

Please tell me what to do

Don't tell her you Love her yet!! Love is a special word and should be used sparingly!

But I really love her. Anyway summer holidays are approaching, I don't have even her phone number, I think she will refuse if i ask her out

What will I do if she goes somewhere on 3-month holiday.

I am so confused and don't know what to do

Don't tell her you love her..you may but you don't want to start telling her that cause it will more than likely scare her off..Try and talk to her more and suggest getting together over the summer holidays or talk to her friends and yours about getting together to do something..

Phil

Try and talk to her more and suggest getting together over the summer holidays or talk to her friends and yours about getting together to do something..

Phil

But she is almost absent. I haven't seen her for a week. There is a chance to see her only twice until the holidays. Then she will probably go to Eqypt, to her mother's country. And then another guy may use the moment to express his feelings, then it will be late

I can understand your intense need to have her know your feelings, but dont rush into it like you are trying to do. If a guy were to step to me and tell me that he loved me when I barely knew him, my first reaction would be to walk away slowly and make no fast movements. You can, if you so desire, tell her that you like her, and you would love to spend more time with her. Just get up your guts and call her.