Tahitan Oral Sex Technique

So I'm thumbing through this months issue of Maxim, and I come accross this blurb in an article decribing this "Tahitian Oral Sex technique" Now, Maxim is not reknown as a reputable source of information, so I have my doubts.

The performer is supposed to be perpindicular to the woman, lick side ways accross the clit and "K-spots" and put a fingertip about halfway between vagina and anus. At least I think that's where they were talking about. I'm not altogether what the crude venacular specified.

Does anyone know about this technique? For that matter, has anyone heard of a K-spot before?

In short, will this be as mind-blowing as they claim, or is it a load of *explitive deleted by poster*

Yer i have heard about this before. Firstly the finger between the vagina and anus is so that the performer can feel her orgasm. internal Muscles contract and relax rapidly, I believe in women it is the vaginal muscles and in men it is those that force the ejaculation. It is a good way to tell if you are doing it right, or if they are faking it.

I don't really know k-spots, only g-spots, however I think they are supposed to be similar but in a different area and give a slightly different sensation. However different people have varying levels of sensitivity, so even if you know where they are supposed to be you may feel nothing at all, when stimulated.

Um oh yer the angle is supposed to be better as the performer can use the right hand to spread the lips of the vagina and so have better access to the clitoris.

I think that is everything I hope I have helped.

Well, I tried it. They enjoyed it, although I didn't feel the orgasam indicator spot move ... I hope that means I don't know exactly where or how to find it rather than my wife was faking it. She reciprocated, so I guess that's good enough for me. 8)

It certainly is, as one of my friends reminds me if a women fakes, it her loss because if you think that you are doing it right then you are not going to change.

oh when will they talk.

Have fun and im glad i could help

Sirus