Became attracted to a close friend, need some advice.

Well there is this girl that lives down the street from me. A sweet heart. I've known her for a good 5-6 years, something like that. In the past 2-3 years we've grown close and have become really good friends. She's given me advice and comforted me when I needed it, and I've stood up for her physically, protecting her against the scum who might be tempted to hurt her. Anyways, the past couple of months. I've become a bit attracted to her. She's a good girl, no vices for the most part. Well, about March-ish, she was thinking of killing herself, so I ran down to her house in the pouring rain, while another friend was talking with her. By the time I got to her house, so was fine, thanked me, and I was on my way home. Recently I took a trip to Orlando, Flordia one of the places I went to was Epcot, they have this light/firework show at the end of each day. I forgot what they call it, but it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever saw. It reminded me of this girl, just I couldnt keep my mind off of her after seeing this thing. With all the Happy-Go Lucky Disney music playing, just and thinking of her I wanted to cry. So, I get home, debating what I should do. We've got a good friendship going right now, I dont wanna screw that up, but seems clear I got feelings for. She's got a boyfriend right now, and she's happy with him, he seems like a good kid too. I think I would be out of place if I bumped into their relationship unless he was abusing her or something. Any words of advice, any suggestions?

-I_S

• 2 weeks later...

Just hang out with her a lot, and figure out what exactly she thinks of you. When it comes time to tell her, just take it slowly and don't freak out if she just wants to stay friends. Keep in mind that since she's just broken up, then she's probably not quite ready for another relationship. Anyway, good luck!

P.S. that firework and light show at Epcot? That's called Fantasmic.