if he came back before, would it happen again?

nychika82

You were together for 5 years but due to the relationship breakdown by your own admittance was perhaps your doing as you say you treated him badly.

You also say in a previous thread you are unable to move on so have asked us to please not tell you to.

I hope I have all of this right as I really want to help you if I can.

I suspect he is hurting right now and will need time to lick his wounds if you know what I mean. I cannot say in time one way or the other if he will return to you because none of us knows the outcome of our futures. However, I won't say you need to move on as you can only do this if you truly wish to, and saying this to you I suspect will cause you more pain then help at this stage.

All I can suggest at the moment is you try as hard as this is I know, to keep yourself occupied with other things and keep those around you who love you, including friends to help you get through the next couple of months. Give yourself some time to reflect and then you can look back on your relationship with a fresh outlook. It will allow you to see things, you may possibly have missed during your time together.

After the 2 months have passed which will give you your goal, you can then decide what you think is the best thing to do for you. Your mourning right now the loss and it's hard trust me I understand but stepping back now will give you the room to breathe.

I am always here to talk if you need me

Christina

People can always come back if they want to. I've had exes who left and never came back even though the situation was minor and i've had exes who left and came back even though there were still serious problems. So you never know but the best thing is to not wait around for them, because it delays you from healing.

I think it depends on the nature of the break-up and how much time each of you had to work on the issues that lead to the break-up. You mentioned in your previous thread that he doesn't like loud girls and that you're one. I do think issues related to personality are hard to change, so if he is to come back, would you no longer be a loud girl? Or would he like loud girls now? Break-ups do happen for a reason, and maybe you're both not meant to be, IMHO.

Archived