Photos - Artistic and creative photos.

Hi everyone, I love photography and I know a lot of us here can really appreciate them. Inspired by another photo thread, I would love to see your artistic and creative side!

So if you have taken in the past, the expressive, artistic and creative pics. Please share that part of yourselves with our fellow ENA'ers, let it shine!

Please keep it fairly clean though or this thread might not last long!

Look forward to seeing them

It's very simple, but I really dig this photo I took of my chess set~

image removed

This one's kinda' cool, too, I guess... Santa Monica as seen from the Santa Monica Pier~

image removed

Here's one I took @ work (I'm a nightclub photographer on the side, to make some money)- this was @ ISO 6400 believe it or not! Was just messing around, but came out half decent.

image removed

Love your photos Enola Nikon's ISO handling is amazing...shooting 3200 with my camera = grain central.

This was shot in the dining room though there were some chairs and random things that distracted the background so added some Gaussian blur in PS and ended up coming out with this. Canon 20D with wide angle lens and 580EXII flash.

image removed

This is a nice thread. I'll add something:

image removed

Taken with a 100 mm f2.8 macro lens, at f3.2. I find macro photography and telephoto focal lengths most appealing personally.

We also have a subforum where members can share their artistic (photographic and otherwise!) endeavors--you can see a lot of creative works from people there too!

P.S sidehop--the puppy portrait is beautiful.

Thanks! I discovered the joys of macro photography last year. I love with how that fixed focal length you can achieve photos like the one I posted here that are more abstract, or take a great portrait. I encourage you to give it a try!

I'm jonesing for a macro lens of my own and trying to save up for Canon's IS macro but given the $$$ of that thing it may be a while before it joins my collection, lol!