Kinda funny

2 nights in a row (since NC started) as soon as I signed off Yahoo he signed in invisibly. and signed right back out.

He's a voiding me ( well..he wanted to be 'friends' and I took back the powah and said no heh) so he's not really "avoiding" but staying NC because I said I will not be friends right now.

But he's checking up to see if I am IMing him.

I use this: link removed You dont have to be signed in yourself, you just input their name and it will show.

Bad and unhealthy... I know. I check that sometimes the same as I used to check his Facebook.

But- the good news for me is that I've spent about a week obsessing and I've already taken baby steps and have greatly slowed down.

I deleted him off facebook.

I deleted him off Yahoo IM.

He isn't on my Myspace.

I couldnt IM him even if I wanted ( and I do not want to) because I deleted him, but, for some dumb reason I'm not moved forward enough yet to let go of seeing if he wants to hear from me. and because I know him so well.. I figured that he'd check when I sign off, to see if I messaged him.

I have no idea how HE'D know when I signed off.. because he showed as offline any time I looked. But both nights I checked a minute after I signed off.. and he was on in invisible. Could be a conincidence, but Im guessing it aint.

Archived