eNotalone's Censored Words...

Dear eNotalone.com Family & Members,

eNotalone.com has received a lot of questions regarding the "*beeps*" in the postings. We would like to inform everyone that eNotalone.com is a PG-rated forum. We have minors coming to this forum and reading our messages. What we used to do manually has now become automated. Bad words are being translated to *beep* automatically by the system. If you are wondering which words are being 'beeped' automatically, I would like to invite you to the forum's index page. From there click on the link on the bottom of that page, named "forum word censors".

I hope that everyone understands the need of the censoring. Should you have any questions about this, I'd be delighted to answer all your questions regarding this. I find it very necessary to keep postings as clean as possible, so please take a minute to glance at this list.

Finally I would like to say a word of thank you to everyone. For those that came to this forum to seek for advice: thank you for sharing your problem. You showed a lot of courage to bring out your problem to the open, instead of you struggling with your difficulties yourself. Well done!

For those that came to this forum to help: thank you for helping those that are in need of your advice. Thank you for helping your fellow humans, who, after all, are a total stranger to you.

I see the appreciations from the people in need of help and I see the smile from those helping others. That's why this forum grew so fast as of late. Keep posting and keep helping. Your messages are highly appreciated.

~ SwingFox ~

Moderator @ eNotalone.com