some advice please........

Ive been in a long distance relationship for 2 years(im from uk, and he from aus) and have been madly in love, last week he went home from a visit to england, but told me when he was over here, that he still wasnt sure if he was come here to live, so we could be together (but says he loves me), he has 8 months on a course he has to finish. for the past 2 years we have more or less spoke to each other or text every day. sorry if this confusing. Beacvuse he told me this i called it off, and told him not to call me, or text me its been almost a week now, and im finding it hard. am i doing the right thing..........

Hello

Long distance relationships have to be the hardest of all. You have everything going against you. It would drive me mad too. However at one point in time one of the parties has to move. And without that committment. The relationship would be doomed. Someone has to do something. Otherwise you will spend the Friday nights on the computer sending emails. And it is pretty hard to get warm and snug with an email. I would rather have the person sitting next to me. I hope someone moves their goods accross the pond either to the UK or the USA and soon. Or I would have to say the relationship will not last. I hope it works out for you.

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)