Interested

Rushx1

Greetings all,

I guess I am posting to get some feedback from some different perspectives.

First off I must say, I am coming off a 7 year relationship although the feelings have been dwindling for awhile and I am now on my own.

I am "older" but not OLD! I am not, nor have I ever been into transitional relationships. If I am interested..it is just that.

So..here is the scoop. New job, different atmosphere and on the first day I saw a woman that worked there. I noticed her for her strangely sexy features and definitely was attracted to her. At one point, I looked up and saw her staring at me and she didn't immediately turn away. I don't know if there was something wrong with me or she was just curious about the "new" guy. I am not the best looking man in the world, but..I am not bad looking either. I am not shy and know woman out there do find me attractive. Which..I believe personally is the first part of any relationship. Looks DO play an important role.

Needless to say, it has been a week now, pretty much I see her for a limited time each day as our shifts coincide. I have attempted to make conversation,although small talk with her. I find her still looking at me at times as well.

I am having some troubles with this one though.

For some reason, I cant seem to find a connection.

At times, if I mention something about her..she brightens right up...at one point I asked about a necklace she was wearing and she almost didnt seem to want to stop talking about it But then, at other times she seems kind of like..."whatever".

I cant seem to figure out if she is just being nice and a friendly person..or if I have potential for her to show if she is interested or not.

I mean, I cant say I have really gone out on a limb to try and find out, but...at points she does seem she is interested, then others...not a chance.

I do understand it it has only been a week. I guess I cant expect to much.

One thing I would like to point out is. Our jobs are in a national park. We all live in dormitory style living conditions, it is a small community and then we all work pretty much in close proximity as well.

I also found out last night that she lives in the dorm right next to me,however..It was noted to me that the dorm is for couples. I immediately figured she was in a relationship and was living with someone,however...it was also pointed out that there are single woman who live there as well. I have yet to see her with anyone...but, I honestly don't know if she is involved which..would shoot down any advances from me if I did.

So, I know the first area I do need to find out is if she is indeed seeing someone.

But..if not, since it has been awhile, I was wondering if anyone can lend some tips and suggestions on how to approach this.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and reply. Much appreciated!~

Archived