"lets just be friends"

i dont quite it, i got the lets just be friends like 5 days ago, but she keeps talking to me, obviously the no contact rule doesnt apply, i wouldnt mind getting back together, but that's not at the top of my priorities. any comments?

if getting back together is not your top priority, you do not really want her back. so take the chance to become friends with her if you really want to... however, be careful about your own feelings. if you still love her in a way, it would be better for you to gain some distance first...

my wife of 4 years together almost 10 years is trying this let's be friends stuff with me.it does not work you just hurt deeper inside due to the yearning to have them back if thats what your wanting.and it seems to slow self healing and your own self confidense will not be all that great in this state of limbo and i know because this is where i am i keep adding more no contact as time goes but is hard due to 3 small children we have.she did the rebound thing with a married guy who has 2 kids and wife,this guy is playing her and she can't see it but oh well wait till she finds out the grass on the other side of the fence ain't all that green,it may even be a bit more dry dusty and bitter in the end.

Hope my 2 cents helps you

i know it is hard doing no contact but try and hold out for your own sake