What does he do to please you?

me and girl were lying there kissin. She rested her head on my shoulders and was scratching my chest / stomach. I took her hand and moved it to feel my heart beat. I later found out she practically melted on the spot.

In her words "...when you moved my hand to feel your heartbeat... ohmigawd that like melted my heart. It was so sweet and I totally wasn't expecting that. It made me realize exactly why I love you so much."

When we're laying in bed or just hanging out...

1.When he says that he's "sorry", or "I love you" to me in my own language, and he does it with a little 'bowing' or 'kao-taoing' action!

2.When we just lay there, and he sings songs to me, and then I repeat what he sings...

3.When we're not laying in bed together, but sleeping on the phone together...(it's cute! It's a turn on, because, I can hear him snoring...I guess it's because I get to hear my Pooh Bear... even when he's not phsyically there with me...)

4. When we're just laying there, and we tell each other bed time stories. (And then he falls asleep, and then I stick a piece of my hair up his nose, and he starts scratching it...Just that look on his face, and his whole reaction makes it even cuter!)

5. When he just gets off of work, and he's in his suit...Holy...Dress shirt, tie, and dress pants...

6. When he does the little things, when we hang out, like being curteous...Whenever I see my 'macho man' be curteous to others...I just MELT!

7. When we're hanging out, and he's always asking me for advice, he'll call me his little 'Mami'....I don't know, but just that puppy-dog look in his eyes, says it all...(It's adorable, he just looks so helpless.)

8. When we're hanging out, and then we act all silly, we do little kick-boxing moves, or piggy back rides...I just wanna grab him, and tickle him...then we kiss, because it's so cute.

All of these little things add up! I can't help it, but to find him even more attractive, and more appealing; thereforeeee, more seductive! Oh, and one more thing, when someone's rude, he sticks up for me, in his manly voice...That's really another turn on too!

Nice Topic!

When a guy asks for a massage, if I like him, I will usually agree to give him one, as long as he plans to reciprocate. One time after I had been massaging this guy I had a crush on for about ten minutes, I told him it was time to switch, and so he started giving me a back/shoulder massage. Well, he massaged me for about 30-40 minutes with no complaints, and also started massaging my neck, scalp, behind my ears, and just letting it get a little more sensual, you know, just running his hands through my hair, gently tickling my neck, etc. It started out just as a massage (which felt great) but it ended up being both really sweet that he was willing to massage me for so long and the way he did it really turned me on. It was subtle, but we both knew what was going on......too bad there were other people in the room at the time, because if there hadn't been, I think I would have jumped him on the spot!

being spontaneous is always great!

once my boyfriend was driving me somewhere and after about 10mins of silence between us he pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car and just kissed me. Then he started the car again and kept going. The unexpectedness was so flattering and niiiiice!