What does she want!!!

My ex gf and i have been broken up for 3 month now. We have never lost contact, for when i didnt call she would or fice versa. I was dating another girl when she told me that if i ended with this girl she would take me back. She say that she loves me and i believe she does but she just dosent act like it. She has tryed dating other ppl but it didnt work for her. Now that i did end it with this girl she said that she wanted a little time to c if it was truly what she wanted. I dont know what to do for she hardly calls and on weekend she hasnt made an effort to c me, b/c on weekends she hang out with her friends and other guys. And its funny b/c she tells me not to hang out with grls. She has always come back to me and never lost contact with me. So how am i suppose to know what she truly wants. b/c the way she is acting it seems like she dosent want me. But whats he say is that she does. So i need some advise to know what her deal is and what im suppose to do

You should talk to her, phone her and ask her to go out for some coffe i dunno, and talk to her. Maybe shes just going through problems right now, i have a friend going through something like what ur ex is going through. She doesnt know what she really wants. In my opinion confont her, tell her how you feel about the situation. Another thing, do you really like her? Its non of my bussiness and you dont have to answer to me or here, just ask that to yourself.

I hope this helped ya somehow

Well if you need someone to talk too contact me.

Sim,

Sorry man, but it sounds to me like she is stringing you along. She is not sure if she wants you, however, she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. At least that is what it sounds like.

Why did you break it off with this girl for her? She didn't keep her end of the bargin so it sounds like you got the shaft too me. Don't let her keep stringing you along.

Ask her to figure out what she wants so you can either try to get back together or move on.