Orgasm?

OK my g/f and i have been going for about 6 months now and a week ago she finally let me finger her. I am not inexperienced with fingering i have done it before. The first few minutes were normal, but she eventually stopped making out with me and had this dazed look on her face. I kept fingering her and she stayed in this state for maybe 30 seconds. Was this an orgasm? she has supposedly never masturbated before and has never been fingered, so this was new for her. Any help is appreciated.

it couldve been or not... but i know when i do that w/ my bf... i do end up stop making out w/ him, cuz its so close to orgasm... sometimes i orgasm, sometimes i dont... either way, it feels really good. but tell me, did she close her eyes? i heard somewhere that its incredibly hard to orgasm w/ ur eyes open...

That daze feeling is familiar...on the occasion i have orgasmed...lol...but yeah i remember me and my bf were having sex and even tho its always good....there are those times when it hits that feeling down there and its like "WHAT THE" i wasnt screaming from pleasure cos i couldnt...its to intense to go nuts when ya dont have orgasms all the time...and i have had my eyes open while feeling like that. i dont know i reckon for me its like going on rides ...there are the fun scary ones and you can scream but the scariest ones you cant scream...nothing comes out....

the feeling is just overwhelming to make noise or anything sometimes. well i hope i helped ya somehow.....

• 2 years later...