Sensation of peeing during fingering.... is this normal?????

hey yall,

I really enjoy being able to pleasure my girlfriend, and i can give her clitoral orgasms when i want to, but when I use my fingers and try to give her a vaginal orgasm by stimulating her G spot she says that it really makes her feel like she's going to pee and she wont let me keep going because she dosent want to pee on me!

Is it possible that i could finger her until she pees all over the place?

or am I maybe pleasuring the wrong spot.... cause im not to sure whether i am hittin it or not because i dont know what this whole peeing feeling is about and whether it is normal or not.

Thanks in advance for your help, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Yeah it's totally normal, 'cause she is getting really excited. And FYI it's not pee, doctors do not have an explaination as to where that liquid comes from but it's not pee and it does not smell like pee, and it does not come from the same place as where pee comes from. It happens to me a lot with my boyfriend, he gets me really excited and it just comes out, you can control it but once you get really, really excited it will simply come out. You got to make your girl feel that it's ok, and that it's not something to be ashamed of, make her feel comfortable when this happens and she will have the best orgasms from that point on. Trust me!!! Just make sure to have your hands clean before you touch her, we girls get infections really easily specially if you are touching us with dirty hands, but have fun.

hey man, you have squirter You are one of the few, very lucky men who will experience this. It deffinately is not pee. Make sure she has something under her to catch her ejaculation and let her go. She will experience an orgasm that most women can only dream about. My lady squirts quite frequently and don't be afraid to try different positions. You can learn to bring her off like this while performing oral on her, it is a great experinece so enjoy it you lucky dog