"Good for now" or "good forever" girl

bebeblondie

I just came accross this topic on another site and I found it interesting. The "good for now girl" is obviously someon you don't see long term possibility with and the "good forever girl" is possibly somebody who can be the "one". So guys, how do you differentiate between a "good for now girl" and a "good forever girl". Do you know right away or does it take time? What are some characteristics that each of these girls would have?

my good forever girl is someone i feel close to, who i feel i can talk to about anything, who accepts me for who i am and the way i am and compliments me back when i compliment her so its not just a one way street. obviously theres an attraction to that person but the personality is more important. i wouldnt get with a girl if i wasnt in it for the long run, once i become exclusive i want to be with them. it takes time to get to know their personality but once i feel that bond then i know. but it also depends on how the relationship goes on.

good for now = fun, but not enough to continue. we don't click enough, but hella fun to be around

good forever and date girl = compatible. doesn't mean she can't have the good for now qualities. she actually better have those.

the good forever girl is the good for now girl + more

Archived