Okay, the girl I like is going out with this kid she hardly knows.

I like her so much and she tells me she loves me and that she doesn't even like her boyfriend.

I think she went out with him because I never asked her out when I should have.. I regret not doing it now. We are good friends and I want to be more then just friends with her but me getting upset last night told her that I was done with her and the shes to stubborn and complicated for me.. Even though it was a lie, because I love this girl so much..

I tell her to breakup with her boyfriend she always tells me she has no reason to..I want to go out with her, any suggestion on what I can do..Firstly, I have to get her to stop being angry at me for what I said last night but I dunno what to do after that.. How can I convince her I want to be with her? Do I just come out and say it? I am lost, I don't know what to do..

CHOCOLATE! Chocolate warms the hardest hearts! Why don't you get her some flowers, and chocloate (firstly). Second, you could have stroke when the iron was hot, thirdly you two are perfect for each other right now because you are also making the situation complicated (not to be impurdenent or anything)

"I want to be more then just friends with her but me getting upset last night told her that I was done with her and the shes to stubborn and complicated for me.. Even though it was a lie, because I love this girl so much.. I tell her to breakup with her boyfriend she always tells me she has no reason to..I want to go out with her..."

(From the words of your own hand) and tell her what you typed, you obviously care enough about her to check on the guy she hardly knows. There is always a reason to break up with someone trust me. I always make lists of the pet peeves of my former boy friends I've had. She could tell him she loathes with a passion one of his. Also you could always go with the "I like someone else can we still be friends" tactic, or the "I think we are better off as friends". That way he doesn't know there is someone else and hopefully doesn't question. Hope I assisted ya good luck!-Laur