have some doubt bout my work-out.

Hey,

I have started working out again after really long.

My height is 168cms and weight is 61kgs.. BMI is 21.3, body fat percentage is 10.

The gym that i go to has given me a very strict diet. Just wanted to know if I was doing the right thing. (I am a vegetarian.. and i eat eggs! )

My diet is as follows.

Wheat flakes+milk+protien supplement- around 8 30 am everyday.

4 eggs- around 11 am

work-out : from 12-2. Protien supplement after workout.

The rest of the day is full of normal meals.. balanced intake of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and vitamins.

The work-out that i am following is very basic. I work on my upper body on day 1, cardio on day 2, and lower body on day 3. 6 to 7 exercises per day.

How much cardio is good for someone with a body structure like mine?.. I run my ass off for 45 mins.. is that good or bad?

I am aiming at building some muscles, and becoming broader. I have an athletic-type body.. not slim-not muscular.

Anyone got any suggestions, tips, advice about the best way for a newbie to get the best results, and as fast as possible considering my height,weight, BMI etc.

I really want to put on some muscles. I am tired of being non-muscular.

the gym tells you to eat normally later in the day? weird. and do cardio a different day than a lifting day? oh, you are in japan? maybe they see it differently there, but i do cardio after all of my workouts. i lift first.

and if you eat well the beginning of the day, you should eat better later in the day. i'd eat more calories earlier in the day.

Archived