I need some advice plz..

Iwannaflyaway

Okay, so I like this guy a lot. But I don't think he feels the same way. I don't know what to do, I know I will ask him eventually..We had sex, at first I thought it would just be a one night stand sort of thing but I got to know him a bit and have feelings. I don't think he cares about me in that way and just wants to have sex. What should I do? How do I get him to like me?

He either likes you, or he doesn't. You can't make him.

Best you can hope for is to learn not to jump into the sex so quickly next time, so this hopefully won't happen again.

I basically agree with this, but I would say definitely try to keep a slow pace from this point.

Since you already had sex with him, he might be expecting that from here on out, but that doesn't mean you have to give in to a purely sexual relationship with him. There is nothing wrong with saying "I like hanging out with you.. and I like everything so far... is it ok if we just go a bit slower? I'd be more comfortable with that." If he is a good guy, he'll respect that... if he bails, you might think twice about why you really want to be with a guy who just wants you for sex.

As far as his feelings developing... yes - either he will like you or he won't. Don't pressure him though... too much pressure can turn a guy off.

I think you should just relax and let him come to you....dont act pressed just be cool about it

I text and talk to him a lot, but he doesn't respond all the time...maybe I am annoying him a bit lol. Should I just wait for him to talk to me? Yeah I think I really need to relax about this...thanks!

I text and talk to him a lot, but he doesn't respond all the time...maybe I am annoying him a bit lol. Should I just wait for him to talk to me? Yeah I think I really need to relax about this...thanks!

Guys are wired to chase. If you are contacting him more than he is contacting you, that is a bad sign. You need to let him come to you a bit, and you also need to assert yourself when it comes to sex. And by that I mean just what I said before - telling him that you would like to go slower if you get the feeling he has more interest in sex than anything else right now.

Hopefully, he will stick around. And I know how hard it is to relax when you are feeling into someone. But try to remember that a strong, independent girl is generally way more attractive to a guy than a clingy girl anyhow. Good luck.

But try to remember that a strong, independent girl is generally way more attractive to a guy than a clingy girl anyhow. Good luck.

That is good to know. You got this down-packt! I don't know, I'm starting to realize if he just wants me for sex, then he ain't worth my time. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, but if it is that would be awesome.

if you like him.. then you need to tell him.. and if he doesn't like you that way then oh well.. you stop having sex with him then and move on. if he does like you.. then you try to actually start talking to him more and not make it about the sex... if you want to have some sort of decent relationship out of it.. just tell him.. u like him.. come flat out and say it.. if he says sorry he doesn't feel the same.. then you shouldn't even get upset.. u can't expect him to like you just cause you guys have sex... relationships are alot more than that....

That is good to know. You got this down-packt! I don't know, I'm starting to realize if he just wants me for sex, then he ain't worth my time. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, but if it is that would be awesome.

Sadly, what I have down, I have down mostly because I've had to learn from experience (not always easily), but it really is true. I'm glad you are starting to realize it - the respect you give yourself is always so very worth it, and generally he will (and SHOULD) respect that too.

It is ok to tell him how you feel... just don't rush it or pressure him... and remember that for a guy sex does not equal how he feels.

Archived