help pleasing her

How whould i go about getting my gf to let me finger her? I really want to and haven't brought it up. Im not expecting the same thing back or anything. How do i find the opening when and if i get there?I have no clue what she would like so would you female members help. I don't want to hurt her, so how deep should i go? I know some females can ejaculate, but what usually goes on in the vagina at orgasm and how would it feel on my fingers. Thanks.

well honey, it might sound cliche but you have to make sure that you're both comfortable with it so it's best to discuss. there's nothing worse then having an unexpected sexual advance spoiling a hot moment.

anyway, when or if you get to that point, don't just stick your finger upwards into her in the direction of her head. this will feel more shocking than pleasureable. it's best to caress her first, maybe starting from her breasts (or her stomach if you haven't gotten to second base yet). This will relax both you and her and gives you a chance to get familiar with her body and observe how it reacts under your touch. do this for as long as you need (sometimes this is good enough for her to guide herself which is a bonus).

next, work your fingers (facing towards her feet) downwards keeping in contact with her pubic bone and let your fingers just follow the natural curve of her body. a good tip is to test her wetness with one finger first and if it isn't wet enough give it a couple of GENTLE strokes until you feel she is ready to accept you. make sure your stroking the lips and not her pubid hair.

when trying to find her vagina, don't expect to see it as it will be covered by layers of skin. just exert simple pressure on her pubic bone and move downwards until your finger pushes into a slight crevice. make sure she's well lubricated before you insert your fingers.

when your fingers are inside her just let your fingers relax (don't starighten it) and move your hand in and out using the natural way your hand curves on her body to guide you in the direction of the strokes. or you can put two fingers inside her and just twiddle your two fingers.

remember to not neglect the rest of her body. kissing and stroking is also an important factor and remember that the vagina is not the ONLY hot spot available.

stick your fingers in your mouth, close it and suck gently. That's as close a feeling of a vagina as you'll get.

other tips are to clean your fingers and cut your nails.

goodluck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...