DOES SHE LIKE ME I CANT TELL I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL.

i'm swanton and if u've read my other poasts u'll know how strongly i feel about this girl at school and that she has a boyfriend and i'm in pain alot of it. thers this other girl in my class aswell lets call her Stacey (not real name) she has been talking to me often and she been caling me cool and stuff she waves to me in the halls and i never understood what she was doing it for. Today when she waved to me in such a sweet way and i realised she might possibly like me. I felt kind of attracted to her, i still feal the same abot the girl but i like stacey as well. Does stacey like me and will i lose my feelings for the girl i'm in pain over? what should i fell? HELP

Sorry if this is confusing.

After reading your previous post it seems to me that what one of the other members had said has come around. You still have feelings for this girl that has a bf and there's not alot you can do about this. So this new girl "Stacey" has come in and i think that she obviously likes you if she saying "hi" and waving at you in the halls (it's a good sign) i think that you should hang out with her and get to know her more. Who knows she might be the one that your supposed to be with, someone new has come along and your going to be wondering that you saw in her (i think that's similar to what another member said), and it looks as though they were right. Don't let this chance slip away because you still have feelings for another girl who's already taken it's only holding you back from finding someone else and making you depressed and you shouldn't be depressed at your age your far too young.

Hope this has helped you, i wish you all the best

- whitefang