!! What Was I Thinking?

see the thing is theres this girl at my school which i like. I have her in one of my classes and we often chat. Usually we laugh alot and enjoy eachothers company. We havent hung out outside of school yet. Just this friday before our spring break, i was going to walk home but then she offered to give me a ride. My first reaction i was speechless well... just tense if you say. I wanted to say yes but i didnt! i have no idea what i said i was nervous. Seemed like a big move on her part? i dont know its spring break now so i wont se her in over a week. I feel like such an ass about this! anyways it would be great if some could give me advice or open ideas on what/how i should approach her when i see her again? anything would be good! Thanks in Advance.

Next time you see her say "thanks for offering me a lift, i just felt like walking, see ya later!", this will let her know that you appreciate it. I doesnt matter that you turned it down.

If you want to start hanging around with her out of school just ask her, say something like "so..would you like to have lunch with me on saturday?".

If she accepts then great, if she declines the offer then just say "maybe some other time then, see ya!"

Good Luck

abcd1234