I like her,shes hot but i have pimples

I like this one girl in my math class,she sits not that far away from me,she"s hot, i havent like......TOTALY talk to her,i only have spoken like 2 or 3 words,i am a very smooth talker(and poet) i have good looks....so whats the matter,i have PIMPLES (by the way do pimples come aout cause of masterbating)i think shes like one of those girls that are consieded or how ever you spell it,but am not that shure, so on top of my good looks i have pimples. and that totally sucks.

what do i do? what to do? huummmmmmmm????

I agree i think that you should try talking to her, im in a similar situation where im having difficulties talking to a girl that i really like. I lack confidence and im a shy guy, but im trying to overcome my problems... slowly. I shouldn't worry too much about your pimples, go up and introduce yourself to her and ask her what she likes and what not (i'm giving advice, when i also need it but it's always the way isn't it). This is so typically me anyway i'd give it a shot, what's the worse that can happen (anyone seen that Dr Pepper advert, just wondering... lol).

All the best too you

neo|seeker

• 2 weeks later...

Pimple Shmimple Go get your self some Neutrogena Clear whipes (make sure the product has Salicylic Acid (2% or more) or some benzoyl peroide and ask her! If she declines to your request can't say you didn't try and you can rech the conclusion she's SHALLOW! I have dated someone with acne it wasn't bad its what's inside that counts! She'll look past the pimple and see you.

don't waste money on buying that clearisil stuff. get chinese herbal tea and chinese herbal soup. i'm serious, it tastes like crap, but it'll get rid of most pimples in a day. one and a half days has been the longest it's taken to get rid of a pimple for me, and that's from two cups of herbal tea a day. it's good at preventing oily skin. it's one of the best discoveries of my life.

now i don't know exactly which kind of tea to buy, but just ask at one of those exclusively chinese grocery stores. they should know. the tea i get is very dark (almost black). the taste is pretty bad, but it's not that strong, so just try to gulp it all down quickly. it's also pretty good for digestion too apparently.

Your pimples will fade eventually, but you can help the process along by cutting down on chocolate or cokes, if you eat or drink the stuff. Best thing is to see a dermatologist. No, forget that, the best thing is to talk to the girl! Personality and confidence attract more people than clear skin.

RandyB

either you have acne (which is a medical condition) or just a bunch of spots, if its the latter, just make sure to wash your face daily (twice is better obviously) and er, try to find out if she's seeing anyone before making any sudden moves cuz its always annoying to spend ages getting the courage to ask her out (or even talk to her) and then find out shes seeing someone. at the end of the day, spots only bother shallow people, you shouldnt care if shes turned off by them

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent studies show that fatty, greasy foods DO NOT contribute to acne but iodine and facial oils (maybe your lotion) does. As far as masturbation, I have no clue. But to the point now, I have acne. It comes up very little, and sometimes I look like a pizza. But guess what, I have a gf and she thinks I am hot (even though I am not). She sees past the zits and if this girl can't, then you do not need her. Because stress (especially the stress of being rejected) WILL MAKE ACNE WORSE! So, figure out if she really is the one for you.....trust me, you'll be happier and somewhat acne-free in the future.