this is about my ex and how he makes me feel..

When ever i see or think of my ex boyfriend who had givin me my first real pleasure down there u know.. well since we broke up and just see eachother i think o fhim in that dirty way.. i just want to grab him rip off his clothes n give him pleasure.. when im alone i think and sometimes feel him n how he worked everything just right i loved how he did all of that stuff to me..

i dont know what to do about it and my thoughts of him..im still a virgin but everytime i see him i want to go all the way..he just gives me that happy feeling.. ive never felt like this with ne other guy befor not this much aroussal atleast..

does neone have ne idea what to do bout this?

should i tell him? or would that make it worse?

me and him still sometimes talk n smilel at eachother

ne chance him and i could get happy again? should i?

thanks bunches on this..its kinda embarrising admittin this but its true..

hey Emotional,

i can understand what you mean, your feeling a sort of lust for him, probs cause of the sort of relationship you had before, i wouldent adivse you to go back to him just because of the sexual pleasure he gave you, im sure if you move on to different relationships you'll find different pleasures, you probs just feel it for him cause its the first guy you've been that intimate with!

Good luck

Hope this was some help!

Take_the_reins x

hey that didnt help when i went out with my bestfriend after me and my ex broke up..it didnt work ne..i just wanted my ex back even more..its weird dude .. i thought the same thing ur sayin to me..its like i WAnt or my boby NEeds him lol..i dont know if this is normal for me to want him that much in only one way but thats how its been since like 4 months now.