SO IM BISEXUAL...WHATS NEW?

i cud go into great detail about psychological reasonings...but here is my question(s)... im slightly wary of being in a relationship with a woman, i find it hard to trust women these days/year...yet does my aversions make me bicurious?

dont get me wrong here... if the world was my own, id drop labelling...it confuses ppl, and brings up a whole theory of criteria to catagorise and marginalise ppl...im simply frustrated by a recent comment made to me because i simply dont look for women as long term partners, for reasons i think caused in my past. i wud happily have a long term relationship with a woman i knew i loved and trusted, but im just not willing to look...see my loop? i have been comfortable with my sexuality for many years now, and i dont feel curious! i know i havent been walkign round and round in circles all these years...but am i being silly in my aversions too?

and why is it, i find so many ppl have to aversions to bisexuality, and having partners with bisexuals?? are we still man haters or are we becoming more std aware...or does the bisexual taboo of being confused still have to be broken??

one more thing...why do ppl insist on glamourising bisexuality as if it were a joke, or a commodity like a handbag? we are not confused and we are certainly not cool..not wen ur homosexual community call u 'greedy' and men simply enjoy the viewing! grrrrrrrrrr!

well, I could be wrong, but it almost sounds to me that you are gay. I am certainly bicurious, and I think I always have been. But I have not had an aversion or looked at it as anyting I needed to commit to at any point. It is what it is. If you are confused because you don't want a relationship with a woman, then no worries, you don't HAVE to have one. I see bisexual as someone that explores different aspects of their sexuality. If you are seeking or afraid of a relationship with a woman...etc. then maybe it's more to you then you are making it out to be? Just throwing my thoughts out there...

Wow, I have never seen so many generalised assumptions in one post. Don't worry about what other people think, don't worry about the image of bisexuality, most people don't give a persons sexuality a second thought. That may seem hard to believe but really it is true, it is such a minor part of our interactions with other people. Just be who you are and try and forget about how others might react to it. There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings for other women through short term relationships or one nite stands....same as if they were hetrosexual relationships.

its nice to see replies, and positive ones too!

there was lots of generalisations in my post, however, i think issues very from place to place...and in the city i live in, there are still certain taboos and genreal jokes concerning bisexuality and bicurious relationships...

but your right, i certainly shouldnt allow those issues to affect me, and i guess it wudnt if it wasnt the opinions of some of my friends.