I still love her, I dont know what to do...

i still love her, but she is confused and doesn't *love* me but really likes me and likes spending time with me and being in my life, but i guess in a way turned me down considering she knows i really liked her. i have a great deal of pride and once i heard this i blocked her out and didnt want to deal with her because for one it hurt to be around someone like that and it made it harder to move on, and in two i was kinda disgusted with her because she had no reason to not give it a shot and "doesnt know how she feels". ive ignored her and basically blocked her out of my life and she seems to know this. i still really have strong feelings for her and i wanna know is what i did wrong? i mean i want to be in her life and be close with her and then maybe something will respark or we can just be friends, but i have so much resentment and pride that i feel stronger living life on my own and completely pushing her out of my life to show i am my own man and i can get other girls. i don't know what to do. if i go back into her life things will be weird for sure, but yet again i think she is a great person who i actually do like to be around. confused how i can resent her but yet love her? i dont know if i should move on, exit her out of my life, or be understanding and be friends with her in hope that feelings will respark, or maybe just be close friends in general. what should i do? what would be the best thing remembering pride is a huge factor as well as i am annoyed with the way she handled this situation bcause she doesnt have any other guys in her life and i dont know why she w*ouldnt give me a shot considering i always nice to her and she also thinks im attractive. what do u think...?

first of all, it is good that u recognize u r prideful. this is ur #1 obstical. as for the whole not giving u a chance, most ppl will not give others chances for relationships unless they have something for the first party too. i mean, how would u feel if one of your friends just outta the blue asked u out if u didnt feel anything? the only thing u can really do is just try to be her friend. if u just ignore her, that will hurt her, and u dont want that. u have to swallow your pride, no matter how hard it goes down. but just be her friend again. good luck, ive been in similer situations.