Girls please help...swallowing question.

Hey girls. I'm a guy and I have a question about when you girls give a guy head.

My girlfriend recently gave me head for the first time and she unexpectedly swallowed my load. I say unexpectedly because well, quite frankly, I wasn't expecting it. I asked her about it and she said that the majority of girls swallow. See, I my thoughts were that girls didn't like to swallow, so that is why I asked.

So is this normal? Is it true that the majority of girls swallow? She said she has talked to her friends about it and they do to. (None of her friends or her are "whorish" at all) Is it just her and her group of friends that think this?

Thanks girls.

Sometimes girls do, sometimes they don't It's nothing to get all grossed out about, i mean really the guy does it to the girl, (while giving oral sex) and i guess the girl should do it with the guy...right?

I think it might have been out of "making it enjoyable" making you feel good, she wanted to be in control, and she took control, so as long as your cool with it, and she is too, than just let it continue, if she in the future stops doing it, b/c it's getting to be to Ummm nasty (for lack of a better word) try Yogurt, and also Ice cubes in both cheeks of the mouth can create a really fulfilling Sensation for the guy.

I agree with what S4il said.. Some girls do, some girls don't. It's just like all in all some girls dont like giving head to a guy period..

It's not "whorish" in any sense as i'm sure some people think it is but when a girl does it, or any respectable girl she's probably doing it because she wants to make it more enjoyable for you, the guy.

So, if she continues to do it and you don't mind .. Go for it .. All I can say.

-Mythical Suicide-

yes either is normal. i myself love to swallow because to me it's about pleasing your partner to your fulliest ability!!!!! although i don't have one single girlfriend that will do it.they think it's gross.but that's just it, you don't think about it ,you just do it cause your all off into the moment!!!!well at least that's my opinion.

From a woman's perspective - my own personal philosophy is this - I would not put anything in my mouth that I was not willing to swallow.

From the point of view of a man, I think I might be insulted if a woman choice the suck and spit.

Just my opinion - but maybe you should just lie back and enjoy!

G xx