Girls Making first Move?

Hi! Me and my boyfriend have been goin out a month... and tonight we're goin to the movies.. I really want to kiss him and i know he wants to kiss me.. the only problem is tnat hes REALLY shy... would you recommend me making the first move or not? i mean, i wouldnt wanna look promiscuous....

I don't see anything wrong with you making the first move. That kind of breaks the ice. Shy people can get really nervous, and fear takes over them. If you make the first move it will make him less nervous. Go for the kiss. It's just a kiss no big deal, it is not like you are jumping in bed with him by ripping his shirt off and unbuttoning his paints after the date. Take it slow with him because like you said he is shy so start the move by kissing him, but I would leave the rest up to him. Good Luck!

If he's shy, go for it. Most men are not lucky enough to have a girl chasing them!!

thats a pretty cool responce, and as you said he wants you to kiss him, you want to kiss him, it works out for the best, he wont be nervous thinking this is getting no where i dont know what to do. and if he does get nervous then just back of a little. maybe just kiss him on the cheek first and then the lips, it might be kind of like ''this is the warning are you ok with it'' bit. you know?

so go for it.

kel

I agree with what has been said above...

I think a girl making the first move would put some confidence in this guy, him being shy and all...he isn't alone on that, said above about kissing the cheek first ..I think this is a good way to lighten the feeling, You can even bring it up to him, communication is the key.. if your planning to just kiss him, sort of unexpedictaly, he might get scared and out of reaction would pull away..

Instead talking with him, and telling him

"So is it ok if i get a kiss goodnight?"

something like that may get a Positive responce...

• 5 weeks later...