Is she jealous?

Hermosa

Recently my friend introduced me to one her guy friends and I found myself really attracted to him. I told her that I thought he was really cute, and she said "don't bother, he's practically in love with someone else," and continued to advise me to try and date someone else. I have the feeling she isn't being honest with me. She *always* needs to be the center of attention, so basically all of her friends are guys even though she has a boyfriend. She admitted to me that she has a crush on one of her close guy friends, and when he started hooking up with her friend that she introduced him to she became really jealous and kept trying to break it up. Does is sound like she may be lying? I don't want to confront her but I just don't know what to do.

Recently my friend introduced me to one her guy friends and I found myself really attracted to him. I told her that I thought he was really cute, and she said "don't bother, he's practically in love with someone else," and continued to advise me to try and date someone else. I have the feeling she isn't being honest with me. She *always* needs to be the center of attention, so basically all of her friends are guys even though she has a boyfriend. She admitted to me that she has a crush on one of her close guy friends, and when he started hooking up with her friend that she introduced him to she became really jealous and kept trying to break it up. Does is sound like she may be lying? I don't want to confront her but I just don't know what to do.

Try to find out any info on this guy[does he have a girlfriend?]but don't pursue him through your friend.If you two end up dating and she can't handle then it is her problem,not yours.

she might be jealous if she has admitted that before. However, I am a tomboy who has a lot of male friends. my best friend whos a female once got with one of my male friends and all it caused was drama. So naturally I dont want my female friends dating my male friends and causing rifts in my friendships. However, that's just me.

Archived