how do i get my ex back??

my bf just dumped me about a month ago because he said he didnt wanna girlfriend right now and hes afraid that ill get pregnant again and i was his first so i can understand that hes scared, but i wanna know how i can get him back, we still talk all the time and call eachother, and we hang out at school sometimes, I just dont know what to do without him he means alot to me and he has ever since he told me he loved me the first time. Does anyone know what i can do to try and get him back??

Hi S3xzi,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your question with us.

I am not saying that you will or will not get back together. Your ex b/f might be scared indeed, although if you use protection and you use it correctly, there is really nothing to worry over.

It looks like that you are not certain over the (REAL) reasons why he broke up with you. He says that he does not want a girlfriend right now. Did you ask him why exactly he thinks so. I would tell him that you still have (deep) feelings for him and that you are unclear over the details as of why. It can be many reasons. May be he has seen a few a things he didn't like about you ... there is always a way to communicate those. I would try to find that out, first before anything else. I think that will help you on your way.

I hope this helps you and wish you good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

That's right.

Talk to him and see what really is the cause. It is not nice to be hanging in mid air when no reasons are found. Speak to him. At least you can get some form of closure if anything.

Personally, I like to lay past relationships to rest, but if you feel that this one is worth going for, then don't give up. Guys do not choose to break up for no apparent reason/s. We (guys) are logical creatures.

Good luck!

I agree already with what has been already presented as an answer to your problem. Indeed you should talk to him.. and tell him that you still care for him.

Because if you do not.. you will live a bit in regrett wondering.. what if I asked him or told him how I felt? .. maybe he would be with me?.. This way you will receive a clear answer from him. And find out if it is worth trying anymore once he gives you his answer. If he still is unsure and preffers to be broken up... then all you can do is pick up your broken heart, be his friend be their for him and try to move on .. even if it is hard.

Good Luck!!!

• 3 months later...