Clever or Not?

thanks for any replies in advance.

what i was wondering about, for a couple nights, is to tell my ex, who i am very close to now, even closer than we were when we were together, now it's just not as intimate (which was about a year ago), that i was thinking a lot lately, about our previous relationship, why i think it failed, and why i think it wasn't good (many reasons, i'm sure she'd agree). just to sort that out.

and then also tell her, that i sometimes wonder what would be if me and her would be together now... (all the issues we had, are solved and everything.)

would that be a good idea if i wanted to try and start from new, or should i leave it?

If you want to be with this person again (still?) then I think you have to say something, because it will cause tension in your relationship. Just realize that by saying somehting, that if they do not feel the same way you do, that could cause tension as well, but if you are still close you should be able to move beyond it and you won't have any nagging questions in the back of your mind!

well....your entering dangerous waters if you ask me.i really dont know if your relationship is strong enough again or not.

the main issue here is whether she feels the same way about the past relationship.its not a bad idea to just mention what you been thinking about.be serious about it and make sure shes takes it serious.just tell her how you feel and ask her about her feelings.

from that,you can make a decision whether to start again wih the relationship.but be understandng and make sure you listen to her feelings.

hope ive helped.

hope it goes well.gd luck.