became friends with this guy...?

ccny13

im in college and at the beginning of this semester i met this guy. in january he just got out of a relationship..he was not treated well. ive been hanging out with him ..just us 2 sometimes a bunch of people. he texts me all the time..always asks bout my day or we just talk to eachohther about whatver. the 4th time we were hangingout alone in his car going somewhere he kissed me and had his arms around me. after that i was asking him his intensions and everything.

he said that he wants to lay low for a little while because of the last relationship. he aslo has rehab for his arm and needs time off and to focus. he said he doesnt want a relationship right now if he cant focus and giv it his all, yet can possibly see us together but not now.

what do oyu think he means by all of this...and the kisses!!? will he continue it? we hangut every saturday..what about valentines day!? someone help. i know he likes me and i still wanna kiss! lol =]

^^^lol drew.

OP, what do you want? you want a full-on relationship with this guy? if so, i'd back off for now. he's making it apparent that he's cool with the situation now. he may or may not end up fully with you, but if you give him the milk now, he won't buy the cow, per se. it all comes down to what you want. if you want casual, sounds like he's cool with that. he just doesn't want any pressure it seems at this point.

i have no idea what focusing on an arm injury means. needing time to focus i mean. weird.

Archived