this is a really really different question so be prepared!!!

QTpie87

okay now before your face goes like this and you have a heart attak

realize that this question is not for my personal use rather a question for someone else.

okay ready? now please don't let this affend anyone here but i must find this out for one of my friends before He really screws up and i can't talk to anyone else (like adults) about it or they will be freaking out on me and either make me stop helping him or just assume im the one that needs help. I don't agree with what he is going to possibly do, but that is why im asking. OKay so my question is has anyone here known anyone who has sold their sole to the devil? and how do you feel about it? i think it's totally messed up, but opinions and examples are wanted fast. Please help me on this one 'cause i didn't know how to explain to him what was wrong with it and i have never known anyone that has ever done that have you?

okay well thankyou,

love QTpie87

Hi

I have known some who believe in the dark majik (magic). Now as for me I don't believe in satan. In my belife we all go to the same place, but the evil ones disinagrate.

So if your friend is a good person he is going to be OK. Karma will bite him for any hurt he does to others. He will learn in time that good is the right way to be.

If he really believes he sold his sole. Or if you believe this. Call upon your higher power to help. There is a God/Goddess that will help.

As long has he isn't sacrificing animals or hurting himself in some way, let him be free to do what he wants. If you are scared, tell a teacher or a grownup friend, preferably one who is not religious, because they are the ones that WILL freak out on you. Talk to a rational person, they will be kind and want to help if there is threat of danger. Good luck.

Well the truth of the matter is that "your soul" never belonged to you in the first place. Your soul belongs to God..The deveil is just a figment that is evil and confused u. Sellin your soul the the devil..hmm well i dont believe in that really..i believe a darker nature..but really selling ur soul to the devil is whatever ppl think it is..Your friends may have gotten tricked into doing this by the devill..but God can turn it all around..

have you seen Badazzled>?? God is always on urside..but its ur choice..and nobody elses..

• 2 weeks later...

as u can see there are many different veiws on this one!!i believe that yes there is good and evil. but try asking ur friend "what rewards does he think he will get, if he does sell his soul? And who has approached him for his soul? and does he truly want bad karma? because as in someone elses post karma does exist it is powerful too,either way positive/negative.

In life it is true that sometimes we get opportunities to be bad, but that's not to say it will be best for us. Mostly it turns out that we destroys us.

i am 30 yrs old and i was born into christianity, took the wrong path at age 12, i did ouija boards, i was violent to everyone, i lost respect for myself. i stayed on this road until i was 17. then i met my man,tony. i could see that he loved me and resepected me and i changed.i i am now 30 and still with my man,with 2 kids and comparing my karma i prfer the path i'm on now xx i am a spiritualist which basically is a bit of all the religons. so i guess the question i would put to ur friend is "is ur friend wanting an average life with all its ups and downs or does he want to have a life with destruction??"

good luck xx

love & light

redsnappa