Girl i know....Does she Like me(updated) ?

nokia

There is a girl i know, ive known her for some time, she happens to work where i work.

we tended to not really talk to eachother that much if for only a few mins to see how we each were.

Then one time over she asked me if i liked a certain girl who we both know, i said yes, didnt think much of it, but she seemed serious.

A couple of weeks later she asked me out, i couldnt do it on that day, so i said ill do it next weekend, she said make sure u do. we didnt go out that weekend either!

I gave her my no to text or call me, she said she`ll send somethin to me later on, me thinkin ages time or next day, when i got back something was already there for me to read.

I normally speak to her alot now since, but she seems to try and control me , tells me off for not textin, not talking to her, or calling her.

I did invite her to a party, which in the end didnt turn out well, we didnt spend time talking at all, she was with everyone else but me.

Where is this leading, and why is she acting like she is ?

This may sound like a easy question and a stupid one in all sense!

Cheers

Hi nokia,

Welcome to eNotalone.com

It isn't a stupid question, you have come to eNotalone to see if we could help and we will try our best no matter how easy or stupid the question or problem is. It sounds as if she does like you but she's just a bit unsure at the moment. Maybe she's had trouble in the past and she's not quite sure what she's doing. Why don't you ask her if she fancies going somewhere after work for a walk a possibly have a chat. Maybe she's trying to get your attention. Try complimenting her on how she looks next time you see her also try reading her body language (it isn't that hard). If you can get her to do something with just the two of you that would be great she might open up a little more and see how it goes. Maybe she waiting for you to do something that will supprise her (it's only guess though).

I hope this has been of some help

Inu Yasha

Hmm... where to take a girl out on a date. Around where i live there isn't that much, it's rather boring. I don't know what sort of things you have to do (e.g. lesurie activities) take the girl on something you'll both enjoy doing such as Cinema, Bowling, Indoor Rock Climbing or Ice Skating. If this hasn't been any help check out this website for some useful tips:

link removed

Hope this has helped

Inu Yasha

She went silent I didnt hear what she said as, we were walking together, and I stopped and said it while she walked on.

She said she missed me , when i joked about not seeing me for a little while, she seems to not reply to my text messages, but speaks to me in person about what i sent.

Maybe she's trying to tell you something? Maybe she prefers talking to you face to face and these sort of situations and feelings. I have a feeling she want's you to make some sort of move on her, i might be wrong don't take my word for it after all you know her best and in the end it's you who have to make the decision not i or anyone else.

Inu Yasha

• 1 month later...

bit of an update

I met up with her at a local city, she came up to me, i saw her beforehand, she kind of surprised me in a way. Introduced her to my mates, but she didnt even notice them, just a small wave and straight back to talking to me.

I spent most of the night with her, just cant remember what i did !