Hand Sweating Problems

I think I have this disease or something that my hands always sweat like crazy. It sweats alot that i can soak up a paper towel. It's getting really annoying because everything i touch become wet and I can't really write much cuz i would soak up the paper. Is there anyway to reduce my sweat or get rid of it?

Well my uncle have tested this and i second it.

my uncle and I used to have the same symptom as you did long ago. My uncle tried ointments and stuff, but it became worst. He then did something crazy... (how do i say this) He literary drop, droplets of lighted candle dropping is his palm... he did it for a whole 1 hour(painful, not!)... (i lasted only 30 mins.) after 2 weeks his hand began to exfoliate and then you know it?! He never ever sweated again! I tested it and when your hands started to exfoliate it doesn't hurt nor my palm is irritated.

you drink enough fluids? i know sometimes if you are dehydrated from alcohol you can sweat. your body tries to get it out even though you have virtually no water in your body. the only time i got sweaty palms was when i was much younger....i was shy and nervous as a kid.

Archived