I think I have multiple personalities

Okay guys you might think im crazy but i wanted to see what you thought of this..

Okay, I think I have multiple personalities.. The thing is I know hes there he is in my mind i mean I can talk to him and stuff and he awnsers.. Its like an imaginary friend but inside me and if i need help i talk to him.. and I even gave him a name.. He tells me things and no its nothing like "go stab him" he talks to me..

lol it sounds soooooo screwed up i know but its just true..There used to be a 3rd but i dunno where he went.. I am not making this up..

Sometimes I talk to him out loud but i find that to be weird i can talk to him within my mind.. he knows more then me too..Ever since he came to excist he has helped me on tests I have to convince him though its sooooo weird..

Please if you have anything to share about this it would be appreciated I dont really like telling my friends cause well.. just read it again if you dont understand why i wouldnt tell my friends..

my advice...i think you should go to a psychiatrist. You could have shizophrenia, or bi polar disease. I don't know...i think u really need to talk to a professional about this. They can give u better adivce then any of us on this forum. U have gotten through the hardest step: admitting u have a problem. NOw comes the easy part! If you are in college, you'll get some advice for free. OTherwise, contact your insurance company or talk to your parents. good luck.

Ok, i have a cousin who is schizophrenic and i know about mutliple personality cases from some psych reasearch, so this is pretty reliable information. (but i'm not God, or even a shrink)

I think that it's very likely that you have schizophrenia. Often people with schizophrenia have a single voice that tells them what to do, talks to them, etc. You say there is more than one voice, but he's gone away...it's possible it's the same symptom...and the same voice "manifestation" anyway, many people hear more then one voice, multiple people, but you seem to say that there is a major voice...anyway, even if you have schizophrenia, you're right, most times people who hear voices never do any harm to anyone. But still...

I CAN tell you this- you do NOT have multiple personality disorder. People with multiple personality disorders have one personality at a time, never talking to each other, although some personalities may be aware of other personailities existence. They usually "black out" when othey switch personalities and the main personality has no memory of what happened.

so i don't think that's what you have. if you want more information, go to link removed.

we all have voices in our head....dont we, i know i have that problem but i like to think of it as my mind thinkin in different ways and my mind debating with itself, but you should try to find help if it is all the time, and with those " Go stab him" thoughts i believe that that is satan trying to destroy me, we all have crazy thoughts from time to time but if it is excessive try finding help.