My girlfriend's afraid my penis will hurt during intercourse

MelinkO

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 6 months now and we both feel ready to bring our relationship to the next level. Intercourse. I know nothing about penis sizes and I figured mine was just like the next guys but she says that 7" long and 5.50?girth is quite big... for her anyway? When I finger bang her my fingers cause her pain when i push them hard all the way in.... this scares me because I really want her to be able to enjoy sex and don't wish to cause her any pain at all and my penis is quite wider than my two middle fingers and quite a bit longer also. I cant' even get her to try cause she's afraid. I am VERY good at foreplay and can completely satisfy her every time we mess around. This makes it all the worse because I love pleasing her and don't want sex to be a painful experience. Anybody have any suggestions?

P.S. Is 7" really as big as she describes it?

Well, at first you'll definitely have to have alot of foreplay and take things very slow. True, you do want to have alot of pleasure, but think of her first; you need to take it easy the first few times (or hovever long it takes until she's comfortable).

I've also wondered alot about my penis size, I happen to have nearly the exact same "dimesions" as you. When my penis isn't erect, though, it seems smaller than many other guys'. I don't think I'm small when erect though. Is that odd that my penis is smaller that alot of other guys' when not erect, but bigger than alot of guys' when it is?

• 1 month later...

It's going to hurt just about any girl that hasn't had sex before or usually hasn't had sex in awhile. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Like everybody said, foreplay is an important element in eliminating pain she might experince. The more excitied she gets, the wetter she will get and the more her vaginal walls will expand, making it easier to slip in for you.

You also might want to use lubricated condoms and maybe even buy some KY Jelly or something like that to help you out. Also, when you are starting out, go VERY slow because this is the time when she is tightest. She'll get more and more loose as you get further in, so after a few slow thrusts you'll be able to go as fast as you want probably.

Your penis size is about a little above normal, so you're doing pretty good there. I wouldn't worry too much about it, she'll be able to adapt to whatever size you have.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...