Photography thread

floating_away

image removed

This pool under a small waterfall (though when it rains, the watefall can be thunderous) is quite shallow. However, the green emitting from the growing algae and moss gives it depth and enchantment.

I love how the algae came out all blurred from the slow shutter and the water, it looks really nice. Again... beautiful photo!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image removed

Spending Mother's Day at the beach. This lovely family spend their day at the beach. While the dad stayed on dry land, the mom and her adorable kids played and splashed in the ocean.

I love photographing people when they don't know that I have my camera pointing at them. It gives the image a sense of realism; something that is not posing or acting.

I like this one - it's very abstract. I lie the blue and white contrast.

this is very Ernst Haas, he was the king of this type of photography, never apoligise for what you shoot, if you like it, show it! take it from me its my job!!!

i hope this link works. i have put some misc images on my sky drive, for you all to browse i hope it works

they are images ive taken in my professional capacity as a photo- journalist, obviously i cannot upload over half a million images i have

they are not the best or the worst just a few to share with my chums on enotalone. if you take a liking to any of them and want one as an avatar then feel free to ask and i will pm it to you.

link removed

this is very Ernst Haas, he was the king of this type of photography, never apoligise for what you shoot, if you like it, show it! take it from me its my job!!!

i hope this link works. i have put some misc images on my sky drive, for you all to browse i hope it works

they are images ive taken in my professional capacity as a photo- journalist, obviously i cannot upload over half a million images i have

they are not the best or the worst just a few to share with my chums on enotalone. if you take a liking to any of them and want one as an avatar then feel free to ask and i will pm it to you.

link removed

uh who's apologizing? and I wouldn't of posted it if I didn't like it

Thanks for sharing jahur. My favorite is the single red poppy amongst the grass.

Wolf, I like the white peacock. I've never seen a white peacock before. Wouldn't it be amazing if you had taken one with his spread?

I was at a Lantern Floating Festival yesterday. Though I'd share a photo from the event.

image removed

Thanks for sharing jahur. My favorite is the single red poppy amongst the grass.

Wolf, I like the white peacock. I've never seen a white peacock before. Wouldn't it be amazing if you had taken one with his spread?

I was at a Lantern Floating Festival yesterday. Though I'd share a photo from the event.

image removed

super shot!!!!! great foreground, background keep it up!

As you can tell I like birds...

link removed

not quite sure about new zealand, do you have herons there?

i live near a man made lake and as a little hobby of mine, ive been documenting a family of herons. its a great way of capturing different aspects of the birds life.

you have a lot of natural history shots. you thought of going that way as a job??

not sure if you have checked my link out, i have put a few of my natural stuff on there.

link removed

Thanks jahur! You've got a great collection.

image removed

Nestled at the foot of a mountain and overlooking a sleepy town is this replica of a 12th Century Buddhist Temple situated in a Memorial Park.

please dont mention it, you have a good eye from what ive seen,

have you thought of a career in this field?!

whats your camera, i edge its a nikon...... could i be right?

not quite sure about new zealand, do you have herons there?

i live near a man made lake and as a little hobby of mine, ive been documenting a family of herons. its a great way of capturing different aspects of the birds life.

you have a lot of natural history shots. you thought of going that way as a job??

not sure if you have checked my link out, i have put a few of my natural stuff on there.

link removed

We have a few different species of heron in New Zealand but there aren't much near where I live.

Wildlife is my chosen area in photography and hopefully I'll be studying photography in the states next year.

You have some really nice photos, is photography for you just a hobby or a career? Here are a few of my photos, pretty much all of them are of wildlife.

link removed