maybe it's me?

christie

Ok guys, more help please! An old friend of mine, who i had hooked up with, intoduces me to one of her girls and tells me to talk to her. So i follow the lead and all is well.

Me and the girl start kissing, talking on the phone a little, she's saying good things about me and vice versa. It was cool whenever i saw her or spoke to her.

Now the one that hooked us up, asks me "do you like my friend." I answer yes thinking nothing of it. She also tells me how much the girl thinks i'm sweet this and that.

Now the girl i was talking to won't call, return my calls, if i do catch her she gives me the cold shoulder. The other night my friend who hooked us up, invites me to the other girls' place. I guess the girl mustve said ok and it was cool.

Funny thing is when i get there someone calls the girl. Now she's acting as if it's somebody annoying her and who she wasn't expecting. She goes downstairs and come up with a guy. So i left the room, whatever.

It was almost like the girl who hooked us up wanted me to know the girl had a boyfriend or was messing around with others. And this also made the girl to me look bad.

I called the girl, and she's talking back to me as if i did something to her, and i called the one who hooked things up, and she's acting like she doesn't have a clue what was or is going on? Can You guys give me your take on things?

You sound like a nice guy. Don't put up with this. Don't even worry about it. It seems they have bigger problems in life.

I was raised in a really good family. When I was a teen, there were a few girls that were really interested in me because of that. Over time, they started playing games, mocking me, and looking back, I believe it was because I was a always a good kid, in a good family and I think they resented that.. but I can only guess as to why they acted so cruel. I treated them well with respect and I think they thought that was a weakness.

You sound like you have a good heart. Don't let them play games. They will have more respect for you if you just walk away from them.

That's the best advice I can give.

I would tell you to forget about them. If they want something to do with you they will come back. I had a problem that was really alike. I ignored the girl and gave her no attention. What I see next is her talking to me and stuff. Anyway Im sure that you have more important things to worrie about in life.