I don't want to go into depression again

Right now, I'm feeling awful. My family members keep on getting on me. My dad irritates me, my brother makes me feel awful and bullies me and my mum believes all his junk.

I'm breaking down. I've just recovered from a mild depression and if this doesn't stop, I'm scared I'll be more depressed than the last time. I can't take it anymore.

Moving out of the house is not an option for I'm only 15 and have many years to go. Whatever they do is making me have a headache! I wish they would just leave me alone. Everytime I refuse to join their activity, I'll be named and called rebellious. My brother thinks I don't want to help around with the housework. He has nothing much to do but I have a whole load of homework.

Life in school is also very tough. I really don't know how to cope. I go to school everyday weary-eyed and tired. I haven't really established strong relationships with classmates yet.

HELP ME!!!! PLease offer me some advises.... I don't want to go into depression again.

hey tough girl let me start by saying that I trly understand what your going through I had a lot of times that are the same as those that you described. Well I got through them with a little help and patience. If you think abouut it everyone always has these kinds of moments its just that not all are the same right? Well what I tried to do was find someone to talk to coz it really helps a lot when you have someone to tell your problems to like maybe a best friend or relative that your close to if not then maybe find a hobby to relax yourself and calm your mind, what I did was I started into R/C car racing and war games to help me release my tress and anger as for your connection with your classmates and people in school maybe you can try talking with them and know them better then maybe stick to the ones who have the same interests as you so you guys can get along better, I guess you can try drawing what you feel on a piece of paper usually thats what I do when I feel angry about a person I start drawing stuff; I can't say I draw nice and kind things about that person (mostly drawing a guy shooting them \ hehehe! j/k!) but seriously I think you should find a good and productive way to release that stress and anger and depression inside of you ok? Well you can even email me if you want I already made 2 friends because of this great site! just email me at email removed alright oh yeah do you have a messenger of some sort that would make chatting much easier It doesn't seem to me at this point that talking to your parents about it would help coz I think they don't listen to you coz they think your still too young or something like that (just an theory though)