Well we ended it. But some thing has come up

Well me and my gf ended are relasionship 1 month ago. The reasion is the war in iraq and se will be gone for 2 years. I wanted to stay to gether but she will not let me whate for her. Now something has come up. My friend that likes me, we have been hanging out alot sense my ex has been gone even before we broke up. Well to day we kissed. Now I dont know what is happing. Am I on the rebound? Oh one more thing I have notest is that when I see her with outher guys I get jealous. I dont even get jealous when my ex hanged out with her guy friends (I even known that one of her guy friends liked her and she kind of liked him) But that did not bother me. So why am I jealous with this outher girl? Is there something deeper? Am I falling for her? WHAT IS GOING ON? Please help me with this.

it seems to me that you have feelings for her. maybe none that you are aware of yet, but i think that deep down you feel some thing for her. you don't need to worry about it though. you don't need to rush yourself into finding out whether you actually do like her or not. one day, it will just hit you & you'll wonder why you never realized it before. until then, don't try to force yourself to have feelings for her or to not have feeligns for her. also, i don't know how the kiss happened today, but if you aren't sure about your feelings, do not lead her on. now i don't know how it happened or whatever, but make sure she knows how you are feeling.

Let her know how you're feeling, with ur situation and such. She's ur friend, hopefully you both can talk about it... Perhaps work something out. Like, enadevoli said, you probably have feelings for her that you are not aware of, perhaps you're hiding them, who knows...

Give it time, don't lead her on, you'll only be in a bigger mess! Just let her know how ya feel bud!

at the beginning of your post i thought you were seeking comfort in her as a friend and emotions got high, but it seems when you bring the aspect of jelousy in that you do have feelings for her.

dont jump in there just because of this it may be that you need time, a reflex action all sorts of reasons. and as for the not knowing what to do about jealousy, no one does it just comes i guess.

i guess you need to spend some more time with her to see how you feel, but also figure out whats happening and how your emotions are involving your ex.

please dont worry cid.

kel

Well I hung out with her to day, she has known about my last relasionship and she dose not want to rush me into something. I am not trying to led her on but it is nice to have someone to talk to at this time. I feel so alone with out my ex and she fills that gap. I think that I am going to try to go after her but only in time I need alittle bit more healing time. If you know what I meen. But I still need to know am I doing the right thing about trying to move on so quickly? My last g/fs it took me alot of time before I try to move on.