talking dirty?

I'd have to say, talk about what your doing to yourself or what you'd do to him. does he have a particular fantasy because going in detail on how you can fulfill that is a complete turn on.

is this for an over the phone on the net or up close and personal because i find each has its own lengths or boundries for me. for instance i find it easier when not face to face. generally whatever your comfortable with and talking about the things he enjoys.

good luck.

kel

My general tips for talking dirty:

The forum word censor won't allow us to give explicit examples!!

1. Use the crude form to refer to parts of your anatomy rather than the polite forms.

2. Don't be subtle, say exactly what you intend to say in as few words as possible. For example, don't say things like "Make love to me until I can't think straight.", Say something more like "F*** me senseless".

3. Throw in overstated adjectives referring to size. Example, use words like huge. Exaggerate to some extent.

4. Be forceful when you say things. Not so much, "would you please do so and so", or "How about trying this", more like "Do this, NOW". Be imperative in other words.

• 1 month later...

me and my man always talk dirty to each other. we just lay there in bed together and tell each other what we will do to each other. we start out picking a place, whether it be in the bed or some fantasy place.. but the thing is.. we say we can't touch each other. can't put our hands on each other and just see how much the words turn us on... it seems to work for both of us.

just tell him what you want to do to him, and when he tells you what he would do to you, tell him how you would react to that, ,and moan in his ear... most every guy likes a girl that moans.

hope this helps

heart4chris